narafi examens narafi examens
samevattingen vragen en de rest

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

]Brandon Saad Jersey[

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    narafi examens -> Vakken Januari
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
bears123

BerichtGeplaatst: 19-06-2020 10:53:16    Onderwerp: ]Brandon Saad Jersey[ Reageren met citaat

Knowledge Technology Articles | April 10 Jonathan Toews Womens Jersey , 2009
Eagle Digitizing is a premier firm providing digitizing services. Our team of professional digitizers, having been digitizing since the early 1990s, offers you the finest digitizing at a very competitive price.

Knowledge is a treasure, and we should value our treasures, for if we don?t Duncan Keith Womens Jersey , nothing, not even life itself will be of any use to us. I?m intrigued with knowledge, and I use to share so much of what I thought I knew, until I discovered much of it wasn?t completely accurate. I decided I wouldn?t speak out of turn, and if I spoke Patrick Kane Womens Jersey , it would be on a subject I knew well. I began listening. At that point I became a walking sponge, soaking up any bit of knowledge that came my way. I was doing this for my own pleasure, it never dawned on me this philosophy would be a valuable business quality.

Listening more than talking sounds easy enough to do, but actually putting this into practice can be difficult. Being motivated to succeed in the embroidery industry gave me the patience to put this into practice, and I was amazed at the results. Listen to what knowledgeable people have to say Marian Hossa Jersey , take it all in, and you?ll have their knowledge to fall back on. Listen to what the customer has to say and use the knowledge you?ve obtained to formulate a action plan to solve their dilemma.

When you?ve obtained enough knowledge about a particular subject that you can accurately solve other peoples problems, you will find they will come back to you for more assistance in other situations. If you have knowledge, you should offer it, you may decide to charge for it Gustav Forsling Jersey , however if you?re not knowledgeable, then you should say so. It is always best to admit when you?re not able to assist in a given area, than to offer poor advice. In these situations, you can retain your status as a person of knowledge by knowing where to look for the information they are seeking.

Article URLhttp:eagledigitizing.blogspot

Emaileagledigitizing00168@gmail

Bloghttp:eagledigitizing.blogspot

The world of video games is creative beyond imagination; quite literally so! The PlayStation, Game Boy or even a smartphone is like a portal that opens into an astonishing universe. But what is most astonishing is that irrespective of country John Hayden Jersey , creed, colour or language, gamers the world over are playing the same games.

How is that possible?

Translation and video game localization make it possible for these electronic delights to rule over the gaming world varied populace.

Video game localization
Video game software and hardware need to be transformed to make them accessible to new regions.
Consider the following names: Masaya Matsuura, Hironobu Sakaguchi, Satoshi Tajiri Ryan Hartman Jersey , Hideo Kojima, and Shigeru Miyamoto. Do you know that these five Japanese gentlemen are among the top ten video game designers? Games like Metal Gear and the all-consuming Pok茅mon are universal phenomena because of the magic of video game translation and localisation.

The why, when, how of localization
Economic factors drive decisions to localize games. The by-word is profits. Considerations of financial viability dictate how much to localize.
The first level is to avoid localisation altogether. This is possible if the makers feel that a game has a potential market in a new locale with no changes.
The second level is to just localise the packaging and manuals but not the game itself. This is possible if the target market has a fair
understanding of the original language or if the game does not carry much text or story.
The third level involves translating game text while retaining the original audio files, thus making the game understandable in another language without the additional cost of hiring actors for voice-overs. Sub-titles will help the game along.
The final level is the Big Job of localisation where ALL the game assets will be translated and localised- box packaging Brandon Saad Jersey , game text, manuals, graphics, audio, etc. This is an expert and expensive task and is the premise of AAA game companies.

The localisation process
There are many assets to a video game and localisation has to consider them all.
Translation of text is a large chunk of localisation. Not just manuals Artem Anisimov Jersey , scripts and subtitles but utility software like word processors or an internet browser that makes the game interactive need translation into the target language.
There will also be a need for company logos, legal labelling requirements, technical information, etc. to be translated. Space provided in the original will have to be suitably altered and utilised to match the target language.
Art assets have to be altered to retain game aesthetics.
Audio recordings will have to be an expert job where accents and mannerisms of the cast of characters need to be tweaked to suit local flavour.
Hardware transformation.
Cutting out parts of the game or adding on new content.

Video game localisation aims to create an enjoyable experience and this is only possible if the game fits into the cultural context.

The importance of culture
Games are increasingly more story than action driven. Localisation in such cases must consider the target audience sensibilities and steer clear of sensitive situations. Two examples are:
Video games localised for the German market have to consider the country鈥檚 strict policies against the depiction of blood, violence Richard Panik Jersey , irreverent behaviour and improper language as well as racist symbols like the Nazi Swastika.
China鈥檚 is not such an open society, and there is strict censo. Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Cheap Authentic Jerseys Cheap College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale Cheap MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NCAA Jerseys
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    narafi examens -> Vakken Januari Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: